We are pleased that ACHE has supported virtual education events. Our chapter has offered twelve (12) ACHE Face-to-Face credits in 2021. We are grateful to all of our moderators and panelists who have made these programs a success. We are planning our next virtual event for December. Look for an announcement in November.
We Need You!
Ever wonder how you can put your talents to work for your professional society? Your Arizona Healthcare Executives Program Committee is charged to develop and implement regularly scheduled education and networking programs. Educational programs include ACHE-approved Face-to-Face Programs, ACHE-approved distance programs, and other programs the AHE chapter chooses to offer. The committee has the following leadership opportunities available.
- Committee Secretary: Supporting the VP for committee meeting planning – scheduling meetings, drafting and preparing agendas, minute preparation; record management; supports development and maintenance of a sustainable infrastructure for the committee’s charge
- Event Promotion: Design invitations/flyers and promote programs; posting in AHE Newsletter, on social media platforms and website; sending electronic announcements
- Event Logistics: Identify possible venues/negotiate pricing (if applicable) and coordinate the event; manage the event registration process
- ACHE Face-to-Face Credit Program Planning: Review and propose ACHE’s topics for AHE events; Support the committee by identifying panelists/moderators, venues, and prepping panelists for events; serves as primary point person to complete ACHE’s credit submission requests and reporting requirements
- Qualified Credit Program Planning: Support the committee by collaborating and coordinating with other AHE committees for qualified event programming to include topics, speakers, and suggested venues
YOU can make an incredible impact on our profession by creating learning opportunities while enhancing your leadership talents in service. Come join us! Please inquire by using our Contact Form and selecting the Programming checkbox. We look forward to connecting with you!
2021 Education Events – Upcoming
- We are planning our next virtual event for December. Look for an announcement in November.
2021 Education Events – Past
- 2021.03.11- What We Learned: COVID 19 & Supply Chain
- 2021.04.06 – Pre-Recorded: Equity in Care
- 2021.05.20 – Telemedicine in the Healthcare Delivery System
- 2021.05.26 – Leading in a Changing Environment: Focus on Population Health
- 2021.06.17 – What We learned: COVID 19 & Leadership
- 2021.09.15 – Disruptive Innovation in Healthcare Delivery